LET US EPOXY YOUR GARAGE FLOOR!
Epoxy is a fantastic way to freshen up your garage floor. Epoxy floor coatings are long lasting, durable and very easy to clean. Also, unlike paint, they do not need to be recoated every few years to keep them looking new. At Toronto Epoxy Pros, we use only 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy for garage floor surfaces. This is the same epoxy that is applied in warehouses and other commercial establishments which makes it perfect for residential garage floors.
Our installation experts have lots of experience and have installed epoxy in garages of all shapes and sizes and can install your floor in as little as two days. Have a tricky floor that needs some extra attention? We love a challenge and would be happy to help. Call us today for a free quote.
OUR RELIABLE PARTNER
EPOXY SOLID COLOUR OPTIONS
EPOXY FLAKE OPTIONS
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR WORK
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY!
We hired Toronto Epoxy Pros to coat the floor of our double car garage. The crew was very professional and they did a fantastic job. All of my neighbours want their floors done now too!Carla Benois
We were moving and out real estate agent told us to epoxy our garage floor prior to listing the house. We called Toronto Epoxy Pros and they were able to squeeze us in the following day and the job was complete within two days. We were very happy with the finished project.Patrick Ferguson
WHY CHOOSE TORONTO EPOXY PROS?
- We use only 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (“WSIB”) insured
- The epoxy we use is non-flammable and CIFA approved
- Our epoxy is environmentally friendly and has zero volatile organic compounds
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF EPOXY APPLICATION ON A GARAGE FLOOR?
Still on the fence about getting your garage floor epoxied? Here are some reasons why we love epoxy and why you won’t regret installing it on your garage floor.
- Epoxy is extremely tough and durable. We always use 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy for all of our installations which means that the floor coating we apply on your garage floor is the same as product applied in commercial facilities.
- The coating not only protects your garage floor but it also transforms the look of your garage. You can choose from a variety of colours and even include colour flakes if desired.
- Epoxy provides a thicker coating than most paints and can help hide minor imperfections like cracks or small holes.
- Epoxy coatings are resistant to chemical stains and are easy to clean. Most spills can simply be wiped up as the surface of the coating is non-porous.
- The product that we use is environmentally friendly and has zero volatile organic compounds.
EPOXY GARAGE FLOOR INSTALLATION
Curious about how we install epoxy to your garage floor? Here are the basic steps to the installation process.
- Step 1 – In order to ensure proper adhesion of the epoxy, we first start by sanding or diamond grinding the floor surface this helps open up the pores of the floor surface.
- Step 2 – If there are large cracks in the floor surface, these will be patched if necessary prior to the application of the epoxy.
- Step 3 – Industrial vacuums are used to vacuum the floor surface which removes all debris and dust particles.
- Step 4 – Lastly, 2 coats of 100% commercial grade epoxy is applied to the entire floor surface using rollers and squeegees. Once the coating is applied, it takes about 24 hours before the floor can accommodate normal foot traffic.
The above process normally takes about 2 days to complete and the floor will be accessible within 24 hours of the final application.