LET US HELP WITH YOUR COMMERCIAL EPOXY PROJECT
Let Toronto Epoxy Pros handle all of your commercial epoxy flooring needs. We have experience with both large commercial warehouse floors as well as smaller commercial kitchens and garbage areas. There is no project too big or too small that our installation experts cannot handle.
We use only PurEpoxy products for all of our commercial floor coating projects. PurEpoxy is a 100% solid, commercial grade product that is CFIA approved and has zero VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) and is non-flammable. These characteristics make it perfect for high-traffic areas.
Call us today for a free quote to epoxy your commercial location.
OUR RELIABLE PARTNER
OUR COMMERCIAL EPOXY SERVICES
Epoxy floor coating is a great way to freshen up and reduce dust in your commercial space. We offer a wide variety of commercial floor coating applications including but not limited to the following:
- Commercial garage epoxy
- Warehouse and industrial flooring
- Commercial kitchen flooring
- Storefront flooring
- Exterior concrete floors
Need something epoxied and don’t see it on the above list, call us for a free consultation.
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY!
We bought Toronto Epoxy Pros in to epoxy our warehouse floor. The team was very efficient and got the job done earlier than expected. We really appreciated this as it allowed us to get back to work faster with less down-time.Robert L.
We have an operational plant in Mississauga and hired Toronto Epoxy Pros to epoxy our garage floor. The guys were very professional and were willing to come in outside of normal business hours to work on the floor which allowed us to operate as usual.Albert F.
WHY CHOOSE TORONTO EPOXY PROS?
- We use only 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (“WSIB”) insured
- The epoxy we use is non-flammable and CIFA approved
- Our epoxy is environmentally friendly and has zero volatile organic compounds
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE GETTING EPOXY
Sometimes it difficult to decide when the best time to coat your concrete floor is. Applying epoxy to your commercial floor surface can not only help improve the look of your floors but will also help protect and prevent deterioration of the floor surface. Here are some things to consider before starting your floor coating project:
- The condition of the floors: The first thing to consider is the look of your current floors. Are they level or are there any cracks? The price of the project as well as the time it will take to complete will vary based on the condition of the floors.
- What is the floor used for: What the floor is used for is very important when to coat the floor and the type of coating to be used. Floors that are subject to heavy machinery or lots of foot traffic may need to be coated more often in order to maintain the look of the floors. Furthermore, if the floor surface tends to get wet you may want to consider adding an anti-slip to the epoxy coating.
- Colour: Most commercial floors are grey in colour however since epoxy comes in a variety of different colours you may want your floors to look different. It’s also possible to add lines or other designs to the floor surface with epoxy.
- Downtime: 100% solid epoxy will take about 24 hours to dry to the point where it can be walked on but about 48-72 hours before heavy machinery can be used on the floor surface. It is very important to consider this when deciding when to start your project.
TO FLAKE OR NOT TO FLAKE YOUR COMMERCIAL FLOOR?
When it comes to commercial floor coatings we often have clients ask about the benefits of adding flakes. Flakes are decorative chips often made with paint or resin which are designed for use with epoxy installations. Flakes are used for decorative purposes only and do not make the floor surface anti-slip. Adding flakes help break up the finish of the floor and overtime may hide chips that may develop in the surface of the floor due to use. Also, if you have a rough floor that cannot be smoothed, flakes may hide some of these imperfections.
Flakes are a great addition to any floor service and will liven up the look of a boring grey commercial floor so don’t forget to ask us about the various flakes options available when considering your next epoxy flooring project.