WE EPOXY WAREHOUSE FLOORS AND NO FLOOR IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL!
Do you have a commercial or industrial warehouse floor surface that could use a good coat of epoxy? Let our expert epoxy application specialists help with your project. No floor surface is too big or too small and we will do our best to work with you to develop a schedule so that you can continue operations as normal.
At Toronto Epoxy Pros we use only 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy for all of our flooring projects. This type of industrial floor coating is perfect for warehouse floors as it is incredible strong and when applied properly will last for many years with very little maintenance.
Let our experts help you with your next project today.
OUR RELIABLE PARTNERS
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR WORK
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY!
We have hired Toronto Epoxy Pros twice in the past and just brought them back to complete another of our warehouses. The team is great and the work they do is very well done. Our concrete industrial floors have never looked so good!Max T.
John was very patient with me and worked with us not only to develop a plan for how the warehouse floor coating would be installed but also helped me choose a colour that worked well in our space. The team was very professional and knowledgable.Vince
WHY CHOOSE TORONTO EPOXY PROS?
- We use only 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (“WSIB”) insured
- The epoxy we use is non-flammable and CIFA approved
- Our epoxy is environmentally friendly and has zero volatile organic compounds
WHY IS FLOOR PREP SO IMPORTANT WITH INDUSTRIAL FLOORING EPOXY?
An important question to ask when deciding to epoxy an industrial or commercial warehouse floor is what will be done in terms of surface preparation. Improper surface preparation can lead to many issues with your epoxy flooring down the line so it is important that it is done properly.
There are three ways to properly prepare a floor surface prior to the floor coating application. They are concrete grinding, shot blasting and acid etching. When done properly, all of these methods will aid in the adhesion of the epoxy and will help to ensure that your floor coating is installed to last.
Normally, the floor preparation on a commercial floor installation is the costly part of the project so beware of contractors offering very cheap prices. This may be an indicator that the floor preparation will not be sufficient. When in doubt, ask questions about their previous work, the types of preparation that they do and ask to see a few of their projects that are at least 3-4 years old so you can see if the epoxy is still holding up correctly.
TYPE OF EPOXY COATINGS FOR INDUSTRIAL AND WAREHOUSE FLOORING
Of the type of epoxy coatings currently available on the market, there are three types that are most commonly used.
- Water-based Epoxy – This type is water soluble and does not contain solvents. It is considered to be safer than other forms of epoxy however it does not have the longevity.
- Solvent-based Epoxy – This is the oldest form of warehouse floor epoxy and contains solvents which evaporate during the drying process which result in a harder finish.
- 100% Solid Epoxy – This is a new kind of epoxy which contains pure epoxy (no fluid carriers). It has zero volatile organic compounds (“VOCs”) which makes it great for use on commercial or industrial warehouse floor surfaces. It is also incredibly hard and resistant to stains as well.