OUR PROFESSIONALS DO RESIDENTIAL EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Epoxy isn’t just for warehouses and commercial kitchens! At Toronto Epoxy Pros we also offer services to residential customers to provide beautiful epoxy flooring for their homes!
We use PurEpoxy products for all our jobs. They are 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy and it is the same product that we use for our commercial projects. This floor coating is also environmentally friendly, has zero VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) and is non-flammable making it perfect for residential spaces.
Call us today for a free quote for your residential epoxy flooring project!
OUR RELIABLE PARTNER
OUR RESIDENTIAL EPOXY SERVICES
Epoxy is a great way to freshen up your basement, garage or any other area in your home. It not only increases the value of your home but makes your floors easier to clean, more durable and resistant to staining. The following is a list of some of the residential areas that we epoxy:
- Garage floors
- Exterior concrete floors
- Other concrete surfaces
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY!
The Toronto Epoxy Pros made my basement floor look brand new. I can’t believe the difference epoxy made and the work was done in two days. I am very happy with my new floor.Crystal B.
We were very happy with the work done by Toronto Epoxy Pros. They were clean, professional and respected our home. Our epoxy home flooring project went off without a hitch!Molly K.
WHY CHOOSE TORONTO EPOXY PROS?
- We use only 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (“WSIB”) insured
- The epoxy we use is non-flammable and CIFA approved
- Our epoxy is environmentally friendly and has zero volatile organic compounds
WHY CHOOSE EPOXY FOR YOUR RESIDENTIAL FLOOR COATING?
We have all been to the hardware store and seen lots of different do-it-yourself paint options that promise to not only make your floors look new but also last for years. These paints are normally much cheaper than epoxy and you can apply them yourself so why choose epoxy over these methods?
- No Maintenance: A properly installed epoxy coating can last for over 10 years with very little maintenance. The paint options found in a hardware store normally require recoating every year or two to maintain the look of your floors.
- Easy to clean: Epoxy is moisture resistant and very easy to clean. Most spills can be easily wiped up whereas some do-it-yourself products are porous and can be harder to clean.
- Doesn’t peel: A properly installed floor will not peal or show wear for years. If the floor surface is not properly prepared prior to the application of a do-it-yourself product, the product may start peeling and will start to look worn very fast