WE EPOXY BASEMENT FLOORS!
Epoxy is a great way to bring your basement floor to life. Not only is it durable and long lasting but it is also very easy to clean. Since Epoxy is not a porous surface like concrete, spills and stains can be quickly wiped up and won’t ruin the finish of the epoxy.
At Toronto Epoxy Pros we only use 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy on all of the basement floors that we do. That means that the floor coating we use is the same tough product that we apply in commercial warehouses. By applying this basement floor coating, your floors will not only look great but they will be able to stand up to heavy foot traffic and furniture.
OUR RELIABLE PARTNERS
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR WORK
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY!
They coated our basement floor with epoxy and it looks great. They had lots of colour options to choose from and they were able to complete the job very quickly which gave us access to the space sooner than we anticipated. We would definitely recommend Toronto Epoxy Pros to our friends!Simon Nixon
I hated going down to the basement because our old concrete floors were always so cold and felt rough against my feet. After we had our basement floor epoxied I spend a lot more time down there. They did a fantastic job!Louise H.
WHY CHOOSE TORONTO EPOXY PROS?
- We use only 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (“WSIB”) insured
- The epoxy we use is non-flammable and CIFA approved
- Our epoxy is environmentally friendly and has zero volatile organic compounds
FIND A COLOUR THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Solid Colour Options
Flake Epoxy Options
* Colours may appear slightly different
ADVANTAGES OF EPOXY OVER OTHER FLOOR COATINGS
There are many products on the market that you can use to coat your basement floor surface. They range from basic floor paints to more complicated epoxy products made for at-home use. These products are normally less expensive however they do not last as long as solid epoxy. There are a number of advantages to using a 100% solid, commercial grade epoxy over the over-the-counter products.
- Very little maintenance – Epoxied commercial floors require very little maintenance and are very easy to clean
- Durable – Epoxy is very durable and can withstand heavy machinery as well as heavy foot traffic. These types of floors are the same as those used in commercial warehouses so they can stand up to a lot.
- Resistant to oil stains – Is your car leaking oil? Oil stains can simply by wiped away on an epoxy surface without them leaving dark patches.
Call us today for a free quote!